Ceaserous is a young Ugandan fast rising afro reggae and dancehall artist who has managed to change the whole game of music in this century by fusing his sweet melodically voice with his mature and strong lyric audacity in all his songs.
He is currently signed under candy entertainment with which he has released a number of songs off his latest album ‘’UPTOWN’’ off which songs such as ‘’ Nice and Good’’ and ‘’Into you’’ have made him one of the most out stunning youths in his age mates both musically and physically.
Ssentongo Solomon born 29th September 1993 known professionally as Ceaserous was born and raised in the city of Entebbe, Uganda.
He started his career way back in school during his secondary school days that he later focused on and develop the real love for his talent and profession. While in school he began under a duo smash and Ceaserous.
In 2012 Ceaserous emerged as a solo artist and performer signed under Kandy Entertainment Records where he released a number of songs including sumulula, ebigambo, baby you are, she know, luwombo, nebuuza among others.
In 2015 Ceaserous worked on his latest album ‘’UPTOWN’’ off tracks like Nice and Good and Into You that have got people’s attention and has got him nominated for a number of events such as the Rising Star Awards among others.
Nominations for Rising Star Awards
- Breakthrough Artist of the Year.
- Best star video of the year
While working towards the release of his album scheduled for late 2016, Ceaserous has decided to shoot a series of videos to accompany his hit tracks released as singles to fulfil the following;
• To rebrand the star, Ceaserous, as he positions himself as one of the youngest and biggest artist in the Ugandan music scene today.
• To showcase his great talents in music and entertainment locally and globally.
• To reach out and connect with his numerous fans.
• To stimulate growth in the Ugandan and African music industry.
• To inspire young people all over the continent.
• To create a unique tie in opportunity for brands within the music industry and commercials.